2) WINDING THE MAINSPRING Automatic winding watch can be also manual-winded by turning the crown in "A" position. Wind 15-20 times clockwise until second hand starts to move naturally.
3) ADJUSTING DAY Adjust the day by rotating the crown counter-clockwise in "B" position.
4) ADJUSTING DATE Adjust the date by rotating the crown clockwise in "B" position.
5) ADJUSTING TIME Rotate the crown in "C" position and adjust the standard time. Then check if it is morning or afternoon and adjust correctly.
6) ADJUSTING MONTH Push the button "D" and adjust the month.
If the button is not pushed to the end, the month is not changed perfectly.