2. Turn the crown Clockwise until the previews day's date appears.
3. Pull out the crown to the second click when the second hand is at the 12 o'clock position. It will stop on the spot. Set the current time by turning the crown. * When the crown is at the second click position, do not press any button. Otherwise the chronograph hands will move.
4. Push the crown back in the normal position.
5. Set the date by pulling out the crown to the first click. Spin the crown until you will reach the right date.
6. Push the crown back in the normal position.
HOW TO SET AND USE THE CHRONOGRAPH
If eather of the stopwatch hands are not in the "0" position, reset them by following the procedure below:
1. Pull out the crown to the SECOND click.
2. Press button A or B to reset all stopwatch hands to "0" position.
* The stopwatch minute hands moves correspondignly with the stopwatch second hand.
* The hands move quickly if the respective buttons are kept pressed.
3. Push the crown back in the normal position.
WATCH SETTINGS AUTOMATIC WATCHES
2) WINDING THE MAINSPRING Automatic winding watch can be also manual-winded by turning the crown in "A" position. Wind 15-20 times clockwise until second hand starts to move naturally.
3) ADJUSTING DAYAdjust the day by rotating the crown counter-clockwise in "B" position.
4) ADJUSTING DATE Adjust the date by rotating the crown clockwise in "B" position.
5) ADJUSTING TIME Rotate the crown in "C" position and adjust the standard time. Then check if it is morning or afternoon and adjust correctly.
6) ADJUSTING MONTH Push the button "D" and adjust the month.
If the button is not pushed to the end, the month is not changed perfectly.