*Date position may be located at different position depends on models.
B) SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the crown out to the 2nd position.
2. Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands.
3. When the crown is pushed back to the normal position, second hand begins to run.
C) SETTING THE DATE
1. Pull the crown out to the 1st position.
2. Turn the crown counter-clockwise to set the date. * If the date is set between the hours of around 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM, the date may not change the following day.
3. After the date has been set, push the crown back to the normal position